Virtual Meetings Services
SERVICES | VIRTUAL MEETINGS
Virtual Meetings and Event Production
Strategic Event Design is a full service in-person and virtual meeting planning and production agency. No matter the size of your meeting, making it special and memorable takes real skill, time and detailed planning to successfully produce a virtual event. Some key elements include backend production with speaker management, stage management and content management. In addition, incorporating some of the latest plugins such as networking, gamification, custom swag, F&B and entertainment into your meeting elevates the experience for your stakeholders.
Hiring a meeting planning company can take a lot off your plate so you can focus on the agenda and goals of the meeting. Transitioning to virtual is a large task, let SED guide you to a successful virtual event.
We specialize in the pre-production and execution of successful:
- Corporate Meetings & Conferences
- Government Meetings & Conferences
- Special Events
- Investor Meetings
- One-on-One Meetings
- Training Programs
- Press Conferences
- Product Launches
- Business Meetings
- Non-Profit Meetings
- Board Meetings
- Red Carpets
- Holiday Parties
- Corporate Picnics
- Wellness Events
- And more, no event is too big or too small
Event Technology Resources
- 25 Best Meeting & Convention Apps
- Event Interaction App
- How Apps Can Help Improve Event Attendance & Punctuality
- Meeting and Event Technology Trends to Watch Out For
- New Event Technology for 2018
- Fun Ways to Incorporate Social Media at Events:
- 7 Must-Have Event Planner Apps
- Walking the Fine Line of Technology for Events
- Productivity Apps for Event Planners
- Launching a New Product Line? Try a Brand Experience.
Event Production Resources
- Venue Questionnaire
- Having Backend Support is Essential to Virtual Events
- 13 Trends in Event Décor for 2020
- Family-Friendly Festival Tips
- Boosting Attendee Time In The Exhibit Hall
- How to Successfully Plan an Unforgettable Festival or Outdoor Event
- Two Events, One Town: How to Handle Event Conflicts
- 5 Unique Ways to Use a Movie Theater for Events
- Event Food Trends to Salivate Over
- Designing a New York Event from Afar
We pay attention. We're flexible.
We're smart. So call us.
Get our blog, event industry news and tips in your inbox.