In-Person & Hybrid Meetings
SERVICES | IN-PERSON & HYBRID MEETINGS
In-Person and Hybrid Meetings
SED is a full service in-person and virtual meeting planning and production agency based in New York City. We specialize in the pre-production and execution of successful events in every sector of business whether it is in-person, hybrid or virtual.
- Corporate Functions
- Meetings & Conferences
- Client Entertainment
- Government Meetings
- Consumer Events
- Brand / Marketing Activations
- Virtual and In Person Events
- Interactive Events
- Sports & Outdoors
- Sustainable Events
- And More…
Strategic Event Design takes the health and wellbeing of your guests and stakeholders very seriously. We are certified in Pandemic Compliance. We can help you bring your meetings back to full or partially in person by planning and strategizing to minimize risk. Certification required classroom and practical time.
No matter the size of your meeting, making it special and memorable takes real skill and time. Hiring a meeting planning company can take a lot off your plate so you can focus on the agenda and goals of the meeting.
We pay attention. We're flexible.
We're smart. So call us.
Event Technology Resources
- 25 Best Meeting & Convention Apps
- Event Interaction App
- How Apps Can Help Improve Event Attendance & Punctuality
- Meeting and Event Technology Trends to Watch Out For
- New Event Technology for 2018
- Fun Ways to Incorporate Social Media at Events:
- 7 Must-Have Event Planner Apps
- Walking the Fine Line of Technology for Events
- Productivity Apps for Event Planners
- Launching a New Product Line? Try a Brand Experience.
Event Production Resources
- Venue Questionnaire
- Having Backend Support is Essential to Virtual Events
- 13 Trends in Event Décor for 2020
- Family-Friendly Festival Tips
- Boosting Attendee Time In The Exhibit Hall
- How to Successfully Plan an Unforgettable Festival or Outdoor Event
- Two Events, One Town: How to Handle Event Conflicts
- 5 Unique Ways to Use a Movie Theater for Events
- Event Food Trends to Salivate Over
- Designing a New York Event from Afar
Get our blog, event industry news and tips in your inbox.
Ready to step up your next event?
We pay attention. We’re smart. We’re flexible.